Oxford surveys in semantics and pragmatics its books give graduate students up to date sources of instruction and reference and provide an accessible source of reference for all scholars throughout the discipline and related fields notably in philosophy and cognitive science. Paul portner modality oxford surveys in semantics and pragmatics oxford oxford university press 2009 pp x 288. Modality oxford surveys in semantics and pragmatics paul portner oxford university press oxford 2009 xi 288 pp. This is a book about semantic theories of modality its main goal is to explain and evaluate important contemporary theories within linguistics and to discuss a wide range of linguistic phenomena from the perspective of these theories
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.