Find minolta lenses from a vast selection of camera manuals and guides get great deals on ebay. Minolta produced an extensive array of lenses for the manual focus slr system and thankfully given the lens mount remained the same throughout the history of the company the lenses from any era will mount onto all manual focus bodies with varying degrees of functionality. The md 85 mm f 2 without rokkor designation was minoltas last manual focus 85 mm as the successor of a line of mc 85 mm f 17 lenses the md is significantly lighter and more compact. Since the md i series of 1977 was just a mechanical and slight cosmetical upgrade to the mc x series minolta started in 1978 with the modernisation of its lens line most of the lenses adopted from md i were later replaced by smaller and lighter constructions often optically revised too
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.