Swarms of drones flying in terrifyingly perfect formation could be one step closer thanks to a control algorithm being developed at mit. In this thesis two methods of autonomous control of a uav swarm were investigated the first method investigated was the particle swarm optimization pso algorithm. Swarm intelligence is characterized by the emergence of collective capabilities from simple autonomous agents resulting from local interactions between the agents and their environment natural examples of swarm intelligence eg colonies of ants have led to the development of a number of distributed approaches to controlling agents
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.