A guide to art at the university of illinois urbana champaign robert allerton park and chicago a photographic and historical guidebook to campus art. One of the seven wonders of illinois the park consists of over 1500 acres including the sangamon river floodplains lowland and upland forests a meadow a 30 acre demonstration prairie and over 14 miles of hiking trails. The university is in the twin cities of champaign and urbana total population 207000 in east central illinois situated about 140 miles south of chicago 125 miles west of indianapolis and 180 miles northeast of st louis. The robert allerton park is a 1517 acre 614 ha park nature center and conference center located in the rural piatt county township of willow branch t 18 n r 5 e near monticello illinois on the upper sangamon river
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.